Marketing and Networking for Success on Maui
The County of Maui Volunteer Center invites you to participate in our “Marketing and Networking for Success on Maui for Volunteer Leaders” program, an inspiring and practical course designed to provide Volunteer Leaders with the best tools for marketing success. This is a great FREE event for our Leaders of Volunteer Programs and HandsOn Maui Partners.
Developing a personalized marketing and networking strategy is invaluable to the success of a non-profit organization and its leaders. It all starts with identifying your strengths and how you can answer the big question asked by potential volunteers and clients: “What’s in it for me?”
“Marketing and Networking Success on Maui” is facilitated by instructor Patricia Varley, an international speaker, coach and leader who has taught this course both in Hawaii and the mainland for many years. Thanks to her time and expertise, participants will learn to apply practical networking and leadership tools to ensure their organization reaches its full potential.
During the course of this program, you can expect to learn:
- How to lead your team more efficiently, and make a greater impact on the Maui marketplace
- How to draft and present an effective elevator pitch
- How to expand networking contacts within Maui County
- How to approach leadership with a balance of confidence, professionalism and enthusiasm in order to inspire others
- How to effectively integrate the mission and vision of the organization, and then successfully build upon that foundation with clarity and a sense of purpose
- How to establish new cooperative team, client and colleague relationships
By the end of this program, you’ll leave feeling ready to reinvent your marketing and networking strategy, and lead your organization to greater success.
Register Now - Seating is Limited
What: Marketing and Networking for Success on Maui
When: 8:30 AM – 12 Noon, April 30th
Where: Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale National Marine Sanctuary, Training Room
Admission: Free for Leaders of Volunteer Programs and HandsOn Maui Partners
Details: Space is limited; Registration begins March 3 and ends April 24, 2015
Sponsored by the County of Maui Department of Housing and Human Concerns, Volunteer Center