Leadership Mastery TrainingCreate Balance, Inspire Others and Sustain Excellence in 2017
Please join me on March 24th for “LEADERSHIP MASTERY”, an interactive, inspiring and informative training designed specifically for leaders on Maui! With over 30 years of experience as a global trainer, certified executive and life coach, workshop and retreat leader,
I am committed and excited to contribute my expertise and enhance your success in
Creating Balance, Inspiring Others and Sustaining Excellence in 2017.
I look forward to seeing you there.
Patricia Varley, M.H.S.A.
“Reinvent Success from the Inside Out”
www.patriciavarley.com / www.edgewalkers.org
Being a masterful leader in these times of change and possibility is necessary to grow, influence, and impact a successful volunteer program. The focus of this training will provide the tools, techniques and coaching to support leaders in Creating Balance, Inspiring Others and Sustaining Excellence.
- Create Balance – Time management, setting priorities, organizational skills, clear decision making, work/life balance.
- Inspire Others – Share your enthusiasm, vision and mission; attract and maintain the right volunteers for your team.
- Identify the value and key benefits you offer new and existing volunteers.
- Sustain Excellence – Commit to focus on continuity and professional development to excel and thrive.
- Stay up to date with volunteerism and market trends.
Space Is Limited - Register Today!
Patricia Varley, M.H.S.A., is a successful global trainer, speaker, workshop leader and certified life, business and executive coach for the past 30 years. Her passion is guiding individuals and groups in “Reinventing Success from the Inside Out” by accessing their full potential.
Her presentations and coaching provide a unique combination of inspiration, practical tools and strategies to live authentically, experience fulfillment, and lead successful professional and personal lives.
What: Leadership Mastery Training: Create Balance, Inspire Others and Sustain Excellence in 2017
When: March 24, 2017, 8am to 12pm
Where: Maui Economic Opportunity, Inc. Classroom A
99 Mahalani St, Wailuku, HI 96793
Details: Includes Professional Development workshop & light refreshments. Deadline to register is March 17, 2017.
Information: Contact Wendy